ALLOCATE CREDIT WHERE IT BELONGS
Today’s marketers are faced with consumers that expect more personalized and relevant experiences across multiple channels than ever before. In addition, marketers are not only having to create engaging customer journeys, but also justify which channels and touchpoints are driving conversions. So how do marketers optimize their marketing spend by appropriately allocating budget across channels in this rapidly evolving marketing environment?
The answer is “response attribution”. Response attribution is also often referred to as Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA), Multi-Channel Attribution (MCA) and even Media Mix Modeling (MMM).
Through response attribution, marketers can:
- Determine ROI and return on ad spend (ROAS) to understand which channels, campaigns and touches are generating the best results.
- Track a customer’s journey across channels and multiple marketing campaigns to identify what drives the most conversions/sales.
- Generate truly personalized marketing communication content to help nurture customers to the desired goal(s).
Valid’s Multi-Channel, Multi-Touch Response Attribution solutions offer marketers four options to measure marketing effectiveness at single or multiple touchpoints to determine which channels and campaigns deliver the best results and highest ROI.
The 4 Response Attribution Methodologies Include:
After campaign data has been linked to sales, marketers then choose one of four methodologies. Further options to adjust attribution factors allow marketers to give credit where it best belongs.
Valid’s Response Attribution solution provides flexible reporting so marketers can gain deeper insights into results.
Read Valid’s Guide on Response Attribution to Learn More About:
- Challenges to Response Attribution
- Benefits of Response Attribution
- Components to a Successful Response Attribution Solution