An ideal set of solutions and services that enable identification of citizen and creation of unified database for the municipality designed to improve local administration. This solution is intended for local public administration and cities.
This solution is intended for local public administration and cities. It is a set of solutions and services that serves to identify the citizen and create a unified database for the municipality, aiming at improving local administration and providing tools for decision-making and management of fee collection.
Our clients will benefit from an increase in tax collection, especially the Brazilian IPTU, due to the continuous updating method for mapping and buildings as well as from unification of the primary databases and enabling a better vision of public administration, versus department-specific databases.
As for our client’s end-users, they will be able to use municipal services (healthcare, benefits, education, enrolments) conveniently, with the same quality standards as Brazil’s “Poupatempo” (centralized system for state-provided services).
- Creation of a unified database
- Dashboard for the public administration
- Capture of citizens’ photos and biometric data
- Issuance of the Citizen Card
- Mobile apps for interaction between the citizen and public services
- Client service center
- On-premise or cloud-based hosting of the solution
- High availability
- Fixed, portable and mobile stations for citizen enrolment
- Service provision within the client’s facilities
- Identification cards manufactured on different media (security paper, PVC, polycarbonate with PKI chip, contactless, QRCode)
- Interoperability with third-party solutions and services via webservices
- Integrated multi-biometric recognition
- Operation and management of the client service center with Valid staff