A solution designed to track different products to ensure their safe arrival to a designated location.
Our solutions in this area:
This solution is intended for airlines and airports and it is designed to allow complete tracking of checked baggage, from handover at the check-in counter up to collection at the destination airport, avoiding lost luggage.
This solution is intended for manufacturers of hospital materials, manufacturers of orthopedic prosthetics as well as small, medium and large hospitals.
This solution is intended for private companies or sellers of products in general and it is designed to provide means such that the product manufacturer/merchandiser has a guarantee that their product will reach the end customer without problems, such as falsification or tampering.
This solution is intended for clothing and footwear manufacturers, stores, distributors, importers and exporters as well as clothing and footwear sectors, logistical distribution sectors or any sector that needs inventory items for distribution and consumption at the retail level.
special tracking tags
This solution is intended for any sector that needs the design and the supply of RFID tags for specific applications on different surfaces that are not served by the standard tags available on the market.
Gas tank tracking
This solution is intended for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) bottling companies. It is designed to allow LPG bottling companies to be able to have concise information about the use of their storage facility and to keep track of the tanks’ conditions, meeting the requirements of the Brazilian National Petroleum Agency (ANP).
Tracking and Used Car Parts
This solution is intended for auto wreckers and companies that sell used car parts. For companies, it allows them to meet federal and state legislation and to have precise control over their stock of used car parts, with a guarantee of their lawful provenance.
For the government, it stems vehicle theft with the purpose of selling parts and to the general public it provides information on the origin and quality of the part purchased in a shop.
The solution is targeted at airlines and airports and has been designed to allow complete tracking of checked baggage, from hand-over at the check-in counter to its pick-up at the destination airport, ensuring it doesn’t get lost.
- An integrated solution with the baggage identified through electronic baggage tags (RFID)
- Online tracking management system
- Official IATA format RFID baggage tags
- Written and read when issued
- Readers along the baggage’s whole route
- Management system that allows the tracking of the baggage
- Specialized technical support
Both the airline and the travelers can rest assured that the baggage is taking its specified route and will arrive at its destination with no problems. With this solution, the airline uses a complete information system, without having to invest in hardware and software. On top of that, they reduce the cost of lost luggage compensation payments.
The solution serves manufacturers and hospitals that need to improve their processes for patient safety and control of consumables in material and sterilization centers, pharmacies and operating rooms. It also solves the challenge of installing transparent tracking flows for assets and clinical staff in procedures that directly impact patient safety and the hospital’s efficiency.
- Trackability of surgical instruments
- Management of surgical textiles
- Equipment tracking
- Medical material tracking
- Staff tracking
- Automatic handwashing management
- Management of data and information gathered
For manufacturers of hospital materials this solution adds value to the production chain, increasing efficiency. It also adds value to the finished product, enabling hospitals to incorporate the product into their materials management systems.
When it comes to hospitals, it increases patient safety during clinical procedures, via the tracking of surgical textiles used in surgeries, patient safety via the management of instrument sterilization processes and many more. As for the patient, the solution offers the certainty that all materials used in surgeries are accounted for at the start and finish of the procedure, so that no material is left inside the patient.
For medical staff, it offers the security of being able to do inventory, control and ensure efficiency in the use of materials, equipment and surgical instruments etc., while to hospital administration, it offers informative dashboards showing the data monitored by the processes using the tracking technology, allowing for real-time monitoring and generation of historical data for decision making.
The solution was developed to provide the manufacturer with the assurance that their product will reach the end customer with no mishaps, such as falsification or tampering.
- An integrated solution with the product identified through special tags
- Security seals or electronic tags (RFID)
- Online management system
- Trackability and brand protection
- Marking or labeling of the product with security features such as special markers, RFID tags and seals made of special materials
- Web-based management system that allows the user to get tracking information on the product
- Specialized technical support
Both the company and the end customer can rest assured that the product is on its specified route and that it will reach its destination without any problems. With the solution, the customer gets to use a complete tracking system without having to make any investments in hardware and software, and the end user is guaranteed that the product received is genuine.
Different solutions use RFID to ensure traceability and security of components for the logistics, clothing and footwear sectors and this solution has the challenge of including tractability, security and logistical distribution flows for products, ensuring they can be tracked from the manufacturing plant or distribution center up to the retail outlet or end consumer.
- Trackability of the production cycle
- Trackability of logistical distribution
- Trackability of stock movement
- Trackability of transfer of materials
- Trackability of picking and shipping
- Trackability of delivery
For our client this solution means reduction in financial losses due to lost merchandise during stock movement, reduced losses during assembly for shipping, integration with the payables and receivables systems or the stock movement system. It also means real-time monitoring of information related to movement of product and sales and improvement in manufacturing processes and warehouse management. As for our client’s end user, this solution is a guarantee of origin and originality.
Gas Tank Tracking
The solution is targeted at Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) companies. It has been developed to enable them to obtain concise information on the storage of the tanks and to track their condition from their origin, through requalification and covering their entire life cycle, complying with the requirements of the Brazil’s National Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Agency (ANP).
- An information management system that enables the monitoring of the gas tank life cycle using a coupled metal tag (containing information about the tank)
- Metallic tags that are fused to the body of the tank and cannot be removed
- Specially developed readers and antennas designed for use in potentially explosive environments
- Gas tank management system
- Specialized technical support
The gas bottling company can use an information management system with no significant software investment and comply with ANP requirements. The end user has a guarantee of product quality.
Tracking and Used Car Parts
The solution is made for companies that dismantle and trade in used car parts. The solution allows these companies to comply with federal and state laws and to have precise control over their stock of used car parts, with the guarantee of a legal origin and with no need for additional investment.
For the government, it helps to curb the theft of vehicles for the purpose of illegally selling auto parts. For the general public, the solution provides information on the origin of the parts they buy in trader’s establishments. The public can verify the origin of the product to confirm its legal provenance through a free App.
- Security tags that allow parts to be identified and cataloged
- The origin of car parts can be checked through a smartphone App
- Security tags prepared fully conforming to the specifications of Resolution DENATRAN 611/2016
- Printed on tamper-proof fragile vinyl
- UV reactive ink for flexography
- Hot stamping
- Product delivered in rolls
- Fully web-based information system, covering the business process, from seal acquisition to validation and verification, through the Web and smartphone Apps
- Technical support for clients
In addition, the solution fully complies with legislation, with quality assurance backed by a web-based monitoring system.