Tracking of Gas Tanks
A solution designed to help LPG bottling companies obtain information on use of storage facilities while tracking tanks’ conditions at all times.
This solution is intended for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) bottling companies. It is designed to allow LPG bottling companies to be able to have concise information about the use of their storage facility and to keep track of the tanks’ conditions, meeting the requirements of the Brazilian National Petroleum Agency (ANP).
The gas bottler can make use of an information management system without significant investment in software and meet ANP requirements. The ANP obtains information and may monitor the condition of the tanks and the end user has the guarantee of a quality product.
- Information management system that enables the monitoring over the gas tank’s useful life, via a metallic tag coupled to it (containing relevant information for that tank)
- Metallic tags that are fused to the body of the tank and that cannot be removed
- Readers and antennas specially developed for use in settings where there is a risk of explosion
- Gas tank management system
- Specialized technical support