Gas Tank Tracking
A solution designed to help LPG bottling companies obtain information on use of storage facilities while tracking tanks’ conditions at all times.
The solution is targeted at Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) companies. It has been developed to enable them to obtain concise information on the storage of the tanks and to track their condition from their origin, through requalification and covering their entire life cycle, complying with the requirements of the Brazil’s National Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Agency (ANP).
The gas bottling company can use an information management system with no significant software investment and comply with ANP requirements. The end user has a guarantee of product quality.
- An information management system that enables the monitoring of the gas tank life cycle using a coupled metal tag (containing information about the tank)
- Metallic tags that are fused to the body of the tank and cannot be removed
- Specially developed readers and antennas designed for use in potentially explosive environments
- Gas tank management system
- Specialized technical support