The SolvEx D-STK is a big step towards improvement of traditional static SIM menus by life-cycle management features provided by this solution.
This solution is intended for Mobile Network Operators (MNO), Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) and Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNE) that seek differentiation by offering SIM menu services.
The SolvEx D-STK product provides a dramatic usability improvement of traditional static SIM menus by providing life-cycle management features such as download, update, removal and usage statistics collection.
- User friendly GUI
- OTA STK management
- Card grouping and bulk administration
- Menu management – Add or remove menu items at any level of the menu tree
- Self provisioning – Subscribers can add and remove items from their own menus
- Portal management – Assign a SIM to a portal to ensure it has all the menus in the portal
- Activity tracking – Track menu activity of subscribers
- Campaign management
- User friendly Menu Developer Tool
- Common SolvEx OTA provisioning, monitoring and reporting features
Our clients can choose between being trained in menu items, development tasks or by asking us to provide you with tailor-made development services. Once developed, menu items are loaded onto the SolvEx D-STK, grouped into portals and therefore available for download or end customer fetching.
The end customer’s main benefits of the solution come down to prompt distribution of new SIM menu services, full removal of outdated services as well as overall increase of SIM menu usage.