As a framework, this solution is the engine behind all SolvEx Suite products allowing common functionalities such as provisioning, monitoring, reporting or administrative functions.
This solution is intended for Mobile Network Operators (MNO), Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO), Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNE), Mobile Virtual Network Aggregators (MNVA), Service Providers (SP) and Internet of Things providers (IoT). All of these are interested in SIM/UICC card fleet life cycle management services enabled and provided by the SolvEx OTA that is the framework for all SolvEx Suite products and therefore included within every specialized SolvEx Suite product.
SolvEx OTA, as a framework, enables all SolvEx Suite products and bears a common functionality – e.g. provisioning, monitoring, reporting and administrative functions. Apart from its framework role, the SolvEx OTA comes with advanced and ready to use set of Remote File Management (RFM) and Remote Applet Management (RAM) services.
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Access Rights according to the allocated role
- Data protection during storage, transfer and service execution phases
- Remote File Management (RFM)
- Remote Application Management (RAM)
- Low Speed Communication over SMS channel
- High Speed Communication over BIP/CAT_TP and HTTPS
- Campaign Management
- Flexible retry mechanisms
- Unitary, bulk and even personalized campaign definitions
- Full adoption of Push and Pull campaign modes
- Advanced profile management
- Flexible reporting mechanisms
- Well defined and excessive APIs for external interfaces
- Optional – Automatic device identification
- Optional – Location and device tracking
Valid’s does it’s best to let the clients be able to use the solution in line with their own overall business policies. All in all, clients are free to get involved in providing OTA services as deep as they find it convenient while always being able ask Valid to step in for all the rest if they so desire. As for the final customer, an alternative to OTA service is a physical replacement of their SIM/UICC that brings significant cost to Valid clients and annoyance to the end customer. Being free from card swap, while maintaining latest content on full card fleet, is the most important benefit of OTA services. Valid’s ability to understand daily challenges, advise about new opportunities and new use cases as well as resolve issues as soon as they appear plays a crucial role in any client’s selection process.