SolvEx Mobile ID
A solution from Valid that brings secure mechanism for subscribers so they are able to identify themselves to any electronic service provider.
This solution intended for Mobile Network Operators (MNO), Trusted Service providers (TSM) and governments are typically interested in Mobile ID solutions.
Mobile ID provides a secure mechanism for subscribers to identify themselves to any participating electronic service providers. Subscribers are issued with an M-ID SIM with a cryptographic certificate proving their identity. The service provider uses the M-ID Service to verify the identity of the subscriber.
- High security
- Standardized Java Card USIM operating system with crypto API
- Wireless PKI applet with support for signature and encryption
- SIM card securely holds keys and certificates
- Applet will prompt user for PIN verification before accessing private keys
- Applet communicates directly with Trusted Service Provider using secure SMS between a card and the OTA while using HTTPS based Interface between the OTA and the TSM
- On Board Key Generation
- Register OTA client action
- Signature and authentication action
- Registration action
- Unblock PIN action
- Echo action
- Change PIN action
- Update ARA-M/ARA-C action
- Update PKCS#15 action
- Campaign management – for applet updates needs
- Common SolvEx OTA provisioning, monitoring and reporting features
Among the high variety of advantages, Valid’s end customer can appreciate the strong track record for delivering security sensitive solutions, and the references with Mobile ID deployments as well as strong focus on future evolvement.