MEET VALID’S eSIMPLICITY BUSINESS MODEL
AN ENTRY LEVEL SUBSCRIPTION MANAGEMENT SERVICE TO ANSWER YOUR NEEDS
According to GSMA, by the end of 2025, there will be 2.4 billion eSIM smartphone connections globally. That is 33% of the total number of smartphone connections. In order to prepare for the high demand of eSIM Consumer Devices that will flood the market within the next years, Valid is offering MNOs and MVNOs around the world a simple and integrated solution for them to start offering connectivity to their users eSIM-enabled devices.
Valid’s eSIMplicity is a business model that offers an entry level subscription management service by mutualizing Valid’s SAS certified Data Center resources across multiple customers, and with no impact on its own IT & network infrastructure. Valid’s solution give MNOs and MVNOs the opportunity to try and evaluate the technology as well as the market return on a secure and digital experience to their clients.
eSIMplicity has been tailored for Mobile Networks who are not in position to commit on minimal volumes of subscription download transactions or minimal eSIM profile generation per year due to limited penetration of eSIM compliant devices in their domestic market and lack of visibility on the uptake. Valid gives them the opportunity to start the usage of remote SIM Provisioning services, accompanying the growth of the technology in their regions, so that, once the eSIM technology becomes massive, they can migrate to a full-on Subscription Management Platform.
In this business model, the Mobile Operator simply pays for the number of eSIM profiles ordered & loaded into the platform for download, there is no installation fees or maintenance costs related to the service.
What are the benefits of Valid’s eSIMplicity solution?
Market Readiness Evaluation
- Test the water before committing to large investments in the eSIM technology
- Take time to evaluate your regional market demand
- Take time to educate the subscribers on how to connect their eSIM devices
- Prepare for expected and unavoidable wave of eSIM compliant devices
- Start offering eSIM services without disruption in supply and logistics flow
- Retain logistic flow
- Retain and attract tech savvy customers
- Start digitalize incoming roamers offering
- Seamless migration from 4G to 5G SIM profiles
Internal Readiness Evaluation
- Help identify internal process flaws
- Help identify additional features and services needed
Valid’s eSIMplicity as a Steppingstone:
Start offering eSIM connecvity in record time,
within a few weeks.
It gives you time to prepare for total digital onboarding process:
CRM on-boarding flow changes
How does it works?