Valid’s wearable and contactless tags are easy to use and versatile enough to be inserted into all sorts of wearables providing a solution covering a range of client’s needs.
Our solutions in this area:
wearables and contactless tags
Valid Wear’n’Pay is a small tag with a built-in antenna, amazingly easy to use and able to work with multiple applications, such as EMV contactless payment, private label, closed-loop micropayments, integration with transportation systems, loyalty campaigns as well as access control for events and stadiums.
Wearables and contactless tags
It is versatile enough to be inserted into different wearables, such as wristbands, watches, keychains and more, offering numerous possibilities depending on the needs of the client or the end consumer.
- Fast alternative to cards
- Accepted by thousands of merchants worldwide
- Customizable with the client’s or event logo
- Follows the Internet of Things and connected commerce trends
- Greater freedom to go out or play sports and then make purchases with a practical, light and water-resistant device
- Possibility of focusing on new segments and increasing the acceptance of contactless payment, to be introduced to consumers in an innovative way
- VISA, MasterCard and ELO
- Mifare Classic/Plus/Desire Emulation
- 4-color graphic printing on white PVC and glossy or matte finish
- Graphic customization, thermal printing or laser printing (with restrictions on the position of the chip/antenna)
Wristband with metal fastener
- High biocompatibility silicone, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, dust resistant and resistant to moisture and sweat. The color is customizable and the client’s logo may be raised or done by pad printing
- Size as per the models shown
- Temperature limits: -40ºC to 120ºC